Popular Tags: [View All]
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi BGG,

Adding a KD:M 1.5 Kickstarter list tonight with additional content as we go at http://vibrantlantern.com/

Here's the new monster at the end of the video

Demian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Goblin. Just calling it out now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm...I like the wings, but I think it could due with more cowbell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmb
IASeldon wrote:

cool looking but i dont think its goblin

i assume we have no idea if this is part of that new expansion, or part of the 1.5 update content, or part of the gamblers box or part of a new not seen expansion?

surprised hes still making new miniatures when there are so many existing miniatures without game content

frogdog
storm knight
black knight
gold smoke knight
gryphon
nightmare ram
flower witch
forsaker
goblin guard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
gorkel wrote:
IASeldon wrote:

cool looking but i dont think its goblin

i assume we have no idea if this is part of that new expansion, or part of the 1.5 update content, or part of the gamblers box or part of a new not seen expansion?

Shhhsh. Shshshshshsssssh. The Goblin knows your fear. It can sense it. Taste it. Gently caress it.

Don't be afraid.

Just let it happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmb
im simply basing this off the fact that the screaming antilope was a steed gifted to the goblin, that thing doesnt look like something that could ride a mount.

also i just checked store and some of the miniatures seem to be missing from the out of stock and available, prehaps they are coming as expansions?

didnt see gold smoke knight

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tenskwa Tawa
Spain
Alicante
Alicante
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No way it's the Goblin, as a Greater Entity, it surely is outside the scope of the game power level. I even doubt it would be at hero level...^^'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmb
gorkel wrote:
im simply basing this off the fact that the screaming antilope was a steed gifted to the goblin, that thing doesnt look like something that could ride a mount.

also i just checked store and some of the miniatures seem to be missing from the out of stock and available, prehaps they are coming as expansions?

just recieved mail from poots, Gold smoke knight is now a part of 1.5 update and adds 5 extra lantern years, well guess i was right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
TenskwaTawa wrote:
No way it's the Goblin, as a Greater Entity, it surely is outside the scope of the game power level. I even doubt it would be at hero level...^^'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Styfen wrote:
TenskwaTawa wrote:

Correct.

Why must you always foil me Fen? Is this our destiny? To always be forever opposed in the madness that is our world? Oh! Lament! Lament our star-crossed fates!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Buller
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
gorkel wrote:
gorkel wrote:

just recieved mail from poots, Gold smoke knight is now a part of 1.5 update and adds 5 extra lantern years, well guess i was right.

Was this from the newsletter? I didnt receive anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
valle1 wrote:
gorkel wrote:
gorkel wrote:

Was this from the newsletter? I didnt receive anything.

That's an update you get if you back the current Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam

Indiana
msg tools
mb
I'm calling White Dragon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmb
IASeldon wrote:
Styfen wrote:
TenskwaTawa wrote:

Correct.

Why must you always foil me Fen? Is this our destiny? To always be forever opposed in the madness that is our world? Oh! Lament! Lament our star-crossed fates!

if it was the goblin we would have all gone mad and died gazing upon it.

Check the online sotre and see which models are missing from the store, i believe those will be the expansions. Gold smoke knight was missing and i predicted correctrly that he would be a part of this kickstarter.

I think forge god is also missing???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmb
RoyGCiv wrote:
I'm calling White Dragon!

Im calling Death Chicken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam

Indiana
msg tools
mb
Your survivor becomes entombed in an egg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Buller
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
This is Adams version of a cockatrice, im sure of it... And knowing the previous figures, it will live up to the part of its name concerning cock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.