My guess is going to be $5 Million.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilly Berto
United States
flag msg tools
Way more than that, my guess is 10 mil. They will be at 3 before morning in the US and we can expect some add ons that will boost existing pledges as the campaign slogs along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Lin
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whatever the amount is, i will be happy if it beats that junk of a game, Exploding Kittens (which is currently set at $8 million). KDM deserves to have the top game honour on Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
2.75 Million in 4 hours and ten minutes. With the first 2mil coming in at 88 minutes. Some kinda record right there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Meenachan
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
“I am both terrified and reassured to know that there are still wonders in the universe, that we have not yet explained everything.” - G'kar
badge
"Oh what? Are you saying I'm NOT a male man? Is that what you're trying to say? I'm not male. I'm not a man? Is that...is that what you're getting at??" - Dipper
mbmbmbmbmb
hergambit wrote:
whatever the amount is, i will be happy if it beats that junk of a game, Exploding Kittens (which is currently set at $8 million). KDM deserves to have the top game honour on Kickstarter.

THIIIIIIIIIIS. Exploding Kittens is a mark of shame at the top of the Tabletop Games section of Kickstarter. We need to push that crap further and further down the list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay W
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$7-8 million is my guess. It'll slow down a lot after this first burst of frenzy, but it'll still at least double during the campaign. Hopefully Poots has some tricks up his sleeve to keep backers rolling in, as he is planning to reveal everything already planned for this campaign tomorrow - once everything is on the table, it is easy for people to lose interest I feel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Or back it to the full. Since everything is up front you know what you're getting without the wait.

Almost $3mil now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.