Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the game that got my son and I back into cardboard and it still gets to the table in our house. Last night, my Imperial Blightun Army popped three points in the final turn to win after he'd made the 8 points required by the scenario and we both had a great time.

As you can see, we play with a bunch of the expansions no matter the scenario. I like Rivet Wars: Second Wave and Rivet Wars: Battle of Brighton the most, but they're all worthy additions.

Here's to hoping we see the Western Front in 2017!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
This is the game that got my son and I back into cardboard and it still gets to the table in our house. Last night, my Imperial Blightun Army popped three points in the final turn to win after he'd made the 8 points required by the scenario and we both had a great time.

As you can see, we play with a bunch of the expansions no matter the scenario. I like Rivet Wars: Second Wave and Rivet Wars: Battle of Brighton the most, but they're all worthy additions.

Here's to hoping we see the Western Front in 2017!
so glad you had a great game. Sadly, word from CMON at conventionsome, is that the game is dead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
birchbeer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the picture speaks for itself. A big table to hold a bajillion miniatures; all for a "simple light-hearted skirmish game."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bamonson wrote:
I think the picture speaks for itself. A big table to hold a bajillion miniatures; all for a "simple light-hearted skirmish game."

It should be noted that we have 5 expansions in play in this photo. It IS a table hog, but this much bigger than normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
birchbeer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
bamonson wrote:

It should be noted that we have 5 expansions in play in this photo. It IS a table hog, but this much bigger than normal.

Which still speaks for itself for why this game is dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because of the table space it is dead? Crap I just did the Kickstarter for Mythic Battles: Pantheon, sure hope that doesn't kill it too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
bamonson wrote:

Real men have game tables that can handle the gamer load.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorb wrote:
... that can handle the gamer load.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
birchbeer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorb wrote:
Because of the table space it is dead? Crap I just did the Kickstarter for Mythic Battles: Pantheon, sure hope that doesn't kill it too.

It's dead because the game play was an afterthought to the miniatures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.