1 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » General

Subject: "final" form of heroes? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Kaylor
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So I was looking through my set and wondering, what are the final forms of each hero?

It's not always the last one that came out.

For example, the freedom 5 are obviously the final forms of that team, but the extreme prime wardens are alternate universe examples of the prime wardens. And fused captain cosmic seems to happen after he is prime wardens cap, so it's not just "all the prime wardens" either.

Would love to know what people think based on lore and back story. Looking for ...."prime-universe?" Variants. Not sure how to put that but, for example, tempest may have spent more time over all as freedom 6 tempest (years spent fighting iron legacy, etc) but it was an alternate timeline so it doesn't count for this.

Also, as has been pointed out to me, we should limit it to this game. Yes, Luminary becomes Baron Blade again in Tactics, but for this purpose he would be Luminary as the "final form"

Go forth and be awesome, BGG cats!

Absolute Zero:

Akash'Thriya:

The Argent Adept:

Benchmark:

Bunker:

Captain Cosmic:

Chrono-Ranger:

La Comodora:

Dr. Medico:

Expatriette:

Fanatic:

Guise:

Haka:

The Harpy:

The Idealist:

K.N.Y.F.E.:

Legacy:

Lifeline:

Luminary:

Mainstay:

Mister Fixer:

The Naturalist:

Nightmist:

Omnitron-X:

Parse:

Ra:

The Scholar:

Setback:

Sky-Scraper:

Stuntman:

Tachyon:

Tempest:

Unity:

Visionary:

The Wraith:

Writhe:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.