10 Posts

Blood Bowl (2016 edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Blood Bowl 2 digital for only £4.37 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikodemus of the UK
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Within the boxed game of blood bowl is the little voucher for 50% off Blood Bowl digital. On Steam Uk, the game is currently 75% off £8 and change, you can also use the voucher to get the 50% off of that.

Blood Bowl 2 for £4.37.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I noticed that too but it's not really board game relevant, is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikodemus of the UK
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Its a digital version of the board game, and a voucher that came with the game. I am just letting people know the good price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Demir
Germany
Bergisch Glabach
flag msg tools
Thank you for posting.
I did not expect that the 50% off work together with the current sale.
I would have missed that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kostantis Bamidis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the heads-up mate!

will check it out right away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I didn't expect it to stack. When does the sale end?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Jones
United Kingdom
Surbiton
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Great spot. Thanks!

Sorry for the noob question, but haven't used Steam before. The discount says it's for the PC version but is this applicable to Mac too? On Steam, it looks like the BB2 download is for either format. Appreciate any advice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone has any voucher codes they aren't planning to use, shoot me a Geek Mail. I'm trying to get a number of friends to give Blood Bowl a try and getting a cheap copy on Steam might be just what I need to get them started.

PS - The U.S. sale ends on Tuesday. I suspect it's similar in the UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Edmonton911 wrote:
Great spot. Thanks!

Sorry for the noob question, but haven't used Steam before. The discount says it's for the PC version but is this applicable to Mac too? On Steam, it looks like the BB2 download is for either format. Appreciate any advice.

Probably a better question for the Steam video game forums but Steam doesnt really care what OS you are on. If you bought it and your OS supports it, you are golden. I have games I bought for Windows that I can still play when I am using Linux -- as long as they are supported on Linux.

So if it says it works for Mac and Windows, you are in essence getting both with a single purchase -- as long as you are running it through Steam.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaroslaw Kuczynski
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh, the Steam Summer Sale. Blood Bowl 2 is a good game, but a bit pricey. There are cheaper options that give you more races to fight for different trophies and championships with
Below is the comparison of different computer editions of Blood Bowl, during the Autumn Sale on steampowered.com.
All their sales are recurring, so even if you miss one, you can get the same game discounted in some future sale, frequently even more discounted
(the prices are from the East EU region, so they may vary depend on your location)

Blood Bowl 2 (11,24 EUR, -75% from 41,99 EUR)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/236690/,
is a great looking game but it only sports 8 races:
Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, High Elves, Dark Elves, Chaos, and the Bretonnia newcomers.
You have to pay for additional teams, which, at present, include: Nurgle, Necromatnic, Undead, Norse, Lizardmen and Wood Elves (each about 5 EUR during the sale).

Cheaper options with more playable races (and somewhat worse graphics) are:

Blood Bowl Legendary Edition (4,99 EUR, -75% from 19,99 EUR,http://store.steampowered.com/app/58520/,
has 20 races:
Amazon, Chaos, Dark Elves, Dwarves, Goblin, Halfling, High Elves, Human, Khemri, Lizardmen, Necromantic, Norse, Nurgle, Ogre, Orc, Pro Elves, Skaven, Undead, Vampire, Wood Elves.

Blood Bowl Chaos Edition (7,49 EUR, -75% from 29,99 EUR), http://store.steampowered.com/app/216890/,
has 23 races, the same as in the Legendary Edition, plus three more:
the malevolent Chaos Dwarfs, the outcasts of the Underworld teams and, for the very first time in Blood Bowl, the Daemons of Khorne.

The steam autumn sale will continue until the 29th Nov 2016 and if you miss it, there should also be a Christmas sale soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.