Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett Pierotte
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my Kickstarter with base game and expansions, but seem to be missing Service Record Cards for for Americans, British, Germans, and Russians. None were included in the base game or expansions. The only Service Cards I found were for the Polish Expansion (4 cards). Anyone else have this problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
korangar wrote:
Just received my Kickstarter with base game and expansions, but seem to be missing Service Record Cards for for Americans, British, Germans, and Russians. None were included in the base game or expansions. The only Service Cards I found were for the Polish Expansion (4 cards). Anyone else have this problem?

Very Strange!

The majority of the Service Record Cards should be in the Foot Locker (expansion 5) - see list at bottom of http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1656030/type-and-number-card...

In the bottom left corner of each card is a number sequence
There should be 1 to 112 in expansion 5.

What numbers do you have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Pierotte
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops. Re-checked my pledge. I only pledged the Sergeant's Level which I guess doesn't include the Footlocker Expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
korangar wrote:
Oops. Re-checked my pledge. I only pledged the Sergeant's Level which I guess doesn't include the Footlocker Expansion?

Yes - that would be it!
(See below)

If you are considering backing IAFL - I remember seeing WF WWII and expansions and more as an add on at a lower than retail price.

SERGEANT- Get 1 copy of the Warfighter World War II game! -and- 1 copy of Expansion #1 -and- 1 copy of Expansion #2 -and- 1 copy of Expansion #3 -and- 1 copy of Expansion #4! Normal MSRP: $140

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim McCarron
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so will the footlocker expansion (#5) be available from DVG at some point in the future if we arent pledging on another game however?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the expansions should be on the new web site when it launches in a few days.

You probably can get it as an add on to future Kick Starters - if you contact DVG you might even be able to get it as an add on to the IAFL KS that ends in 2 days

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It should also be available retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
I also just realized that I was missing these except the Poles. It sure wasn't especially clear on the KS that was where those would be.

Damn. I'll just have to pony up for the #5 deck then when it's available.

Not at US$50 for a deck of cards (and an unwanted ammo box) I won't be. So this deck of 112 cards plus the service record cards HAS to be bought with a storage container and dividers? I have my own card storage boxes and made dividers from the tuck box covers. I don't need or want the box and dividers, I want the cards. On their own. http://www.mcssl.com/store/danverssengames/catalog/category/...

That really deflated my evening. Guess I'll go without.

soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a lot of goodies in the Foot Locker (Exp#5)...

112 cards worth of goodies...devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
I also just realized that I was missing these except the Poles. It sure wasn't especially clear on the KS that was where those would be.

Damn. I'll just have to pony up for the #5 deck then when it's available.

Not at US$50 for a deck of cards (and an unwanted ammo box) I won't be. So this deck of 112 cards plus the service record cards HAS to be bought with a storage container and dividers? I have my own card storage boxes and made dividers from the tuck box covers. I don't need or want the box and dividers, I want the cards. On their own. http://www.mcssl.com/store/danverssengames/catalog/category/...

That really deflated my evening. Guess I'll go without.

soblue

Sorry - I responded before I saw your update.. soblue

Yes - Two decks of cards that aren't sold separately..
DVG might do you a discount on the foot locker (Exp#5) as an add on to one of their other Kick Starters, which would also save on postage, but come with a delay...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The other potential source of service record cards is...
Wave 2 and onwards..

I can see service record cards in the future expansions for the BEF and Middle East and Far East...

Also for a Canadian expansion...
(who can forget Dieppe - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieppe_Raid - the Service Records of the 2nd Canadian Infantry Division is a definite contender)

(Not that I have started drafting up ones for the 6th, 7th and 9th AIF divisions... whistle )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.