United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello BH2045 Fans,

Eagle-Gryphon Games needs an illustrator to create 40 new images for two 15-card free agent expansions and 1 10-card Stadiums expansion for Baseball Highlights 2045.

We want an artist who can keep us in the same look-and-feel as our current cards, and who is familiar with baseball.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be interested in working on these cards, please contact me as soon as possible at:

ralpha@eagle-gryphon.com

Send me an example of your work that will show me you can handle the specific job here, and provide your contact information (email and phone)..

We are on a tight deadline for finishing these cards. So you will need free time to do this in the next two weeks.

Note: The artists we have used in the past (who we love!) are currently quite busy and unable to provide their services at this time.

Thanks for the help!

Best regards,
Ralph

Go Wiffle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Pesta
msg tools
Stadium expansion sounds cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.