Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris saman
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
quick question: when I'm delivering an item to a spot....can I only deliver an item to a spot that isn't covered up by an item already there?

also: the symbols below the 7 event decks.....what purpose do they serve?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only deliver an item once there is no item there covering the black square. You can check them to see what you could potentially deliver there, but cannot actually deliver it til that item is gone.

The SS symbols are noted on the board. They indicate the amount of potential Gestapo Raid cards in each deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris saman
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
great. thanks for the quick reply, hoping to play this tonight and didn't have the board in front of me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries. Also, the rulebook has a couple of inconsistencies. Plot cards are NOT restricted cards, when you get out of jail following interrogation, your suspicion is set to High, not Extreme - it's only set to Extreme if someone breaks you out. The FAQ thread covers most of the issues. Also, my game aid in the file section does a good job of condensing the rulebook down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris saman
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll look at it right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.