9 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: New epilogue +1 story event rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Buller
msg tools
mbmb
What are your thoughts on the new epilogue that is revealed to be in version 1,5? The +1 story event seems to hint that you will have 2 options when you start a campaing, and personally my guess is that it will be gorm, although it would add the problem of him not being in the starter set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmb
maybe there is a planned new lvl 1 monster that wil come with the 1.5 update? possibly that winged creature, the death chicken
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
??? Epilogue means the "end" of the campaign. Seems pretty clear that the +1 story event is the story event where you encounter the Gold Smoke Knight for the new final showdown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Buller
msg tools
mbmb
Ahh yah, I got it mixed with prologue... It is by no means clear to me that it is the gold knight though, no one have said exactly what was in that mail about the gold knight, so do you know for certain that he will be in the starter set?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Cohen
United States
Shrewsbury Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the Death Chicken from now on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
valle1 wrote:
Ahh yah, I got it mixed with prologue... It is by no means clear to me that it is the gold knight though, no one have said exactly what was in that mail about the gold knight, so do you know for certain that he will be in the starter set?

shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Buller
msg tools
mbmb
poifpoif wrote:
valle1 wrote:

shake

Get of your high horse and contribute to the thread instead of posting emos?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Curtz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
The Gold Smoke Knight info was in the first update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-mon...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Buller
msg tools
mbmb
ecurtz wrote:
The Gold Smoke Knight info was in the first update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-mon...

Thanks thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.