Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Reed
United States
LINCOLNTON
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam said in Update 3 that the Change Log were not stretch goals but things that already planned and in production for months.

I am also wondering were you got the info for the $1666 pledge,in regards to the last KS and which exact promo's/pinups it will include. This is the one tricky part when trying to gauge the value of the Satan Lantern Pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The summary page is a way for me to track my Gambler's pledge.

ravenblade23x wrote:
Adam said in Update 3 that the Change Log were not stretch goals but things that already planned and in production for months.

while this is up for debate I think Adam is doing KickStarter wrong. the Changelog is presented like a stretch goal list and the stretch goals unlock add-ons? if this isn't a Stretch Goal list, what the fuck is it? why does it have milestone amounts on it?

ravenblade23x wrote:
I am also wondering where you got the info for the $1666 pledge,in regards to the last KS and which exact promo's/pinups it will include. This is the one tricky part when trying to gauge the value of the Satan Lantern Pledge.

Twin/Satan's Lantern:
- All 12 Current Expansions (Dragon King, Flower Knight, Etc...)
- Pinups of Death - Series 1
- All Pinups & Promos from last Kingdom Death: Monster KickStarter

I'm not listing Adam & Anna, Aya and Paul in the list as they were "exclusives" and will update if there's a clarification from Adam

Expect random: it's Adam Poots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Reed
United States
LINCOLNTON
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just mentioned it because Adam make a big deal of clarifying it. I tend to agree with you. I sent in a question to get clarification on whats included maybe I will get a response back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Demian
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ravenblade23x wrote:
I just mentioned it because Adam make a big deal of clarifying it. I tend to agree with you. I sent in a question to get clarification on whats included maybe I will get a response back.

Adam updated in campaign comments, updated on VL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.