Adrian Teroux
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello to all,

Quick question: the rules for the Mission cards read, in part,

Quote:
While a player already has a mission in his play area, another mission cannot enter his play area for any reason.

If my opponent played a Mission card in my play area, would I still be allowed to play Trench Run, which clearly states that it's also a Mission?

Thanks for your time and help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Wiser wrote:
Hello to all,

Quick question: the rules for the Mission cards read, in part,

Quote:
While a player already has a mission in his play area, another mission cannot enter his play area for any reason.

If my opponent played a Mission card in my play area, would I still be allowed to play Trench Run, which clearly states that it's also a Mission?

Thanks for your time and help.

Yes, Trench Run can still be played if a Mission card is in play. The reason is because Trench Run is not a Mission card. It is an enhancement with the Mission trait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Teroux
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it. Thanks for the clarification, Drew!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.