Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it 100% clear that the rulebook from the original game has been revised and a totally new/revised version will be in the 1.5 game.

Assuming so, will the update pack definitely contain this new rulebook, or will it just contain some form of extra sheet/errata to supplement the original.

I appreciate that the change log will show that extra cards etc are being included, plus the new boss, but what I would really like is a new rulebook that has all the minor changes and clarifications/improvements included. It would aldo be good to have a nice clean copy as the original has been hard to keep in good condition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
Posco wrote:
Is it 100% clear that the rulebook from the original game has been revised and a totally new/revised version will be in the 1.5 game.

Assuming so, will the update pack definitely contain this new rulebook, or will it just contain some form of extra sheet/errata to supplement the original.

I appreciate that the change log will show that extra cards etc are being included, plus the new boss, but what I would really like is a new rulebook that has all the minor changes and clarifications/improvements included. It would aldo be good to have a nice clean copy as the original has been hard to keep in good condition.

So do I. I ordered the last White Speaker pinup that gives a little sticker to add to paste in the book. I used sticky tac instead since I'm hoping for a new rulebook too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hardbook new rulebook confirmed

Now happy with the update pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason G.
msg tools
Posco wrote:
Hardbook new rulebook confirmed

Now happy with the update pack.

Been wondering about this as well. Where did Poots confirmed this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Shuvaev
Russia
St.Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-mon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.