Subject: Just to say GZ! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sr Perro
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say that I am very impressed with the game and how it has evolved from the first versions of the pnp. I played it back then and I can say that the game is more clear and straightforward now and I do not miss or dislike some element that I though I will do (reinforcement cards, the way the enemies move...). The only thing I miss is having some outdoor urban tiles, streets and markets for example. Although this is just aesthetic and maybe we can see them in a future expansion...

The game is fun, easy to teach and learn and I believe that we can have tons of hours with it. Thus, congratulations Thibaud for the game. And congratulations, as well, to the graphic team because the art is amazing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, it was a lot of work, but we did it!
The community helps me a lot too, and there was de ton of good energies around the project and I think you can feel it playing the game.
I learned many lessons the hard way, but I am now ready for the next ones!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.