Hide
7 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » News

Subject: Hardcover rulebook for 1.5 core game and update pack. Pinch me! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools

That's what I'm talking about. Hat tip to you, Mr Poots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hwknight wrote:

That's what I'm talking about. Hat tip to you, Mr Poots.

Another one compliling all the rulebooks from the first wave of expansions would be neat. But it won't likely happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be so great (but yes, it will likely not happen).

By the way, Poots just confirmed that you can add an extra hard cover book for 40$ (and an extra core game for 250$).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Edgeworth
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had my rulebook spine cut off and spiral bound with clear plastic front/back covers. Much easier to turn the pages and has some protection.

I plan on doing the same with all the expansions but in a single "compendium". Was waiting on the lantern festival expansion before I did it though. Guess I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I wasn't expecting so much stuff for the 1.4/1.5 upgrade. A new boss, armor set, and a hardcover rulebook for 60 dollars is nuts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hopefully things like the Twilight Knight upgrade from the white box makes it into 1.5 as core since a bunch of us would have already applied the sticker to our existing rulebook. I suspect they will but will have to wait and see. Either way, new hardback rulebook for the upgrade pack is cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also had my rule book spine cut and spiral bound and it was ruined. Company said pages slipped when they punched for spiral binding so they double punched those pages and all were not aligned correctly. One thing I was really hoping for with this KS was to obtain a new book. I'm so happy it's coming with the upgrade kit! And a hard cover version is even better.

I ended up getting a full refund and then used that to buy page sleeves which I then bound in a black cover piece, so my old book survived in some sense. It takes up more table space now, but it will open completely which was the intent with spiral binding originally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.