Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dym C
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey guys,

In the rules, it says:

"Special Rules
All units except for the God can leave the battlefield. The outside of the battlefield is considered to be an accessible area. If a unit leaves the battlefield, it leaves the game for good. If it was carrying an omphalos, it is removed from the board."

Does that mean you can mighty throw an unit out of the board to kill it? Monster, hero and troop included.

Thanks!

P.s.: this is in the 3v1 mode
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question, I'm curious to hear the answer. Although I think I might know it already.

You should not be nervous about keeping your hydra at the edge of the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Jake already answered this, the answer is no.

Perhaps an ide for MB:Sumo Wrestling? 8)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Leave the battlefield just means, die.
If any other unit leaves the battlefield, the game continues.

But if a god leaves the battlefield ie. Dying, the game ends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Spapapaw wrote:
Hey guys,

In the rules, it says:

"Special Rules
All units except for the God can leave the battlefield. The outside of the battlefield is considered to be an accessible area. If a unit leaves the battlefield, it leaves the game for good. If it was carrying an omphalos, it is removed from the board."

Does that mean you can mighty throw an unit out of the board to kill it? Monster, hero and troop included.

Thanks!

P.s.: this is in the 3v1 mode

We are still playtesting the 3 vs 1 mode. It was added lately because a significant number of backers asked for it. It may be changed in the final game and I think that in the end the sentence will be removed from the rules. To be confirmed.

Please note that all of the other modes (1vs1, 1vs1vs1, 2vs2 and 1vs1vs1vs1 are final and heavily playtested.

Anyway if you do not consider the 3vs1 mode (against this one is not finalized), the general rule is that no unit can leave the game after having entered it except from when it is killed. The limits of the board are considered as impassible terrain. You cannot throw an opponent out of the board.

Please note that a scenario may include special rules which could allow to throw enemies out of the board. Could be fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol I was actually waiting for a 2 vs 1 gameplay mode
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.