Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress» Forums » General

Subject: Limited Mine Cart pledges available rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian Boddice
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone FFP has just announced 75 limited spaces where you can get a Shogun pledge and a mine cart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Asurin
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pledge $975 or more
Brimstone Black Level

This is a very limited offer that combines the ‘Shogun’ Level Pledge for Forbidden Fortress with the ‘Mine Cart’ Level Pledge from the original Shadows of Brimstone Kickstarter. This is for Backers that missed out on the original Kickstarter and want to jump in with both feet! Forbidden Fortress elements will ship at normal Estimated Delivery. Shadows of Brimstone KS ‘Mine Cart’ Pledge Items will ship separately and earlier, with an estimated delivery of June 2017 (before much of it has been released to retail).

See Full Listing of items included in the ‘Brimstone Black’ Pledge Level in the FAQ at the bottom of the main Forbidden Fortress Kickstarter page.

***Shipping will be charged after the campaign ends (see Shipping section for details)***
Includes

Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress Core Set
Temple of Shadows Deluxe Expansion
KS Exclusive Sumo Hero Class
KS Exclusive Daimyo Hero Class
Sumo Level Stretch Goals
Shogun Level Stretch Goals
Original Brimstone KS Mine Cart Pledge (w/ Exclusive Outlaw Hero)
BONUS Content Upgrades from MineCart to ‘Retail Release’ versions

Estimated delivery Mar 2018
Ships to Anywhere in the world
Limited (50 left of 50)

AND -----------------------------------

Pledge $1,200 or more
Brimstone Gold Level

This is a very limited offer that combines the ‘Shogun’ Level Pledge for Forbidden Fortress with the ‘Mine Cart’ Level Pledge from the original Shadows of Brimstone Kickstarter, as well as including a lot of the expanded and optional upgrade items that have been released since. This is for Backers that missed out on the original Kickstarter and want to delve into Brimstone in a big way!!!

Forbidden Fortress elements will ship at normal Estimated Delivery. Shadows of Brimstone KS ‘Mine Cart’ Pledge Items will ship separately and earlier, with an estimated delivery of June 2017 (before much of it has been released to retail).

See Full Listing of items included in the ‘Brimstone Black’ Pledge Level in the FAQ at the bottom of the main Forbidden Fortress Kickstarter page.

***Shipping will be charged after the campaign ends (see Shipping section for details)***
Includes

Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress Core Set
Temple of Shadows Deluxe Expansion
KS Exclusive Sumo Hero Class
KS Exclusive Daimyo Hero Class
Sumo Level Stretch Goals
Shogun Level Stretch Goals
Original Brimstone KS Mine Cart Pledge (w/ Exclusive Outlaw Hero)
BONUS Content Upgrades from MineCart to ‘Retail Release’ versions
Custom Dice Ultimate Bundle (ALL 17 sets of Custom Dice)
6 x OtherWorld Artifact Card Packs (Targa, Jargono, Cynder, etc)
Edge of the Abyss Growing Dread Card Supplement
Swamp Slugs of Jargono Enemy Pack
Hell Vermin Enemy Pack
Trun Hunters Enemy Pack
Forbidden Fortress Plastic Doorways Set
Limited Edition Resin 3D Depth Track
Limited Edition Resin 3D Gunslinger Six-Shooter Template
Serpentmen Grand Shaman Enemy Boss Resin Figure
Void Magus Enemy Boss Resin Figure
Scafford Gang Sgt. Bunker Enemy Boss Resin Figure
Lost Army Generalisimo Enemy Boss Resin Figure *Not yet announced

Estimated delivery Mar 2018
Ships to Anywhere in the world
Limited (21 left of 25)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If I hadn't already bought everything that's at retail, I'd be all over it.

It's a ridiculously good deal.

*And* the minecart goes out with wave 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Boddice
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks John, I was about to add detail but you beat me to it!

Ninja'd again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Schaaf
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
That is really an amazing deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
msg tools
Fantastic !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Florio
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmb
I pledged it even though I bought everything available until now! D:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Gustavel
msg tools
Something like $20,000 in, what?, half an hour.

Just, wow.

Almost half the $1200 pledges are already gone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant move on their part. Just jump started the total in a big way. Looks like those new tiers will be gone by morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrii Chabykin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mb
Waiting for 'Platinum Level'.

Pledge $100000000 or more.
This is a very very very limited offer that combines everything we did, we are doing and will be doing on Kickstarter.

Limited (1 left of 1).

And it's reactions - fantastic, amazing etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Gustavel
msg tools
aaand so many people wanted to spend $1200 on this game that they just had to add more slots to the pledge level.

Wow...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Asurin
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not surprised at this take off at all
Especially for any EU backers who missed the first KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Gustavel
msg tools
The new pledges are almost sold out.

50 of the $975 level and 50 of the $1200

Forest other world stretch goal unlocked and we are almost to the next SG, whatever it may be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Anzaldo
Mexico
Mexico
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And buried in the FAQ you can see that there's going to be a wolf form for the dark stone shaman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Gustavel
msg tools
For anyone interested, they have added another 25 of each of the super pledges, but they are still going pretty quick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mictlan wrote:
And buried in the FAQ you can see that there's going to be a wolf form for the dark stone shaman.

The shaman will have the options of bear, wolf, and rat form. Each form has its own special abilities.

Source: chatting with Jason at PAX.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Haddon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Cooperton wrote:

*And* the minecart goes out with wave

This.

I've already sunk too much money *attempting* to build Mine Cart at retail, so I can't do this.

Go jump on it, people. It's a fantastic game at an incredible price if you'd like a complete collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Friedmutant wrote:
Cooperton wrote:

*And* the minecart goes out with wave

This.

I've already sunk too much money *attempting* to build Mine Cart at retail, so I can't do this.

Go jump on it, people. It's a fantastic game at an incredible price if you'd like a complete collection.

The difference in cost is about what I was expecting to pay to get the rest of stuff, not including the stuff I wasn't expecting to get at all - Plus the outlaw class I refused to buy at ebay. The extras will either be sold or assembled and painted for other types, or any of the above in various combinations. The wife practically beat me when I told her none were available... and then they added more. Phew! I think she's addicted to painting! Poor me.

Though here's a question: will the new original core boxes be better castings with what has been learned from the newer expansions? Not asking new models, but if the manufacturer will just do a better job? (Someone maid third-hand that the Frogs were duped by the experience and capabilites of the original core manufacturer? )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andvice wrote:
I pledged it even though I bought everything available until now! D:

This. I'll try to sell the dupe cores, Cynder and Trederra. Keeping my other dupes. Maybe I can make back 150$ - 175$. I'll sell at a "loss" if need be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boiko Boichev
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
Guys if you add upp all the stuff that hasn't been released up until now it will make more than 900$ (which is the value of the SoB Gold plrdge minus that of a Shogun). It's more advantageous to get it even if you don't sell the duplicates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Florio
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmb
Tuo if I add everything I miss it adds for more than the price of the Golden I'm going for
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fnorbl Fnorblobson
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm so torn on that.

Reasons to get that new Mine Cart pledge:
- I was all the time annoyed, when I saw a SoB expansion in Germany, and it was too frustratingly expensive. I was several times close to buying one, but then changed my mind each time, so I still just got the Swamps of Death core game.
- For that reason I was also sad for having missed the original Mine Cart.
- I've played SoB just two times already, but really enjoyed both times, and want to get some more content.

But then again: it's not like that I play SoB all the time. The Shogun Pledge would still increase my max player count to six and triple to quadruple the content I have. So there is that.

On the other hand, I really like painting miniatures, so having more of those is always nice.

But again on the other hand, I still got Cthulhu Wars Onslaught 2 stuff incoming, in matters of having miniature painting fodder.

But then again, I'm, single, no children, no car, full time job... So I'm not rich, by far, but other people spend their money on their car or family vacations or something like that. So I could spend money just on games instead.

On the other hand, this and last year were quite expensive in matters of board games for me (especially in regards of CW Onslaught 2, Arcadia Quest: Inferno and Sentinels of the Multiverse).

However, the expansions are really not that easy to get in Germany, or very expensive, or both.

But then again there is K:DM. Now I haven't played that, but it sounds intruiging. Instead of getting the new Mine Cart, I could get Shogun and the K:DM core game.

HMmm.... hm...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
In my experience, getting more Brimstone stuff doesn't simply add replayability and variety, it raises it exponentially. The more monsters and cards and otherworlds and heroes and missions you have, the more ways those monsters and cards and otherworlds and heroes and missions can interact with each other. If you like Brimstone as a game, I'd say it's worth it to snag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
They just put up 25 each of Black and Gold levels. Will probably go fast so take them while you can!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.