Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aurelio Agustin
Venezuela
San Diego
Carabobo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this game is no patchwork, different rules and all, but...

could patchwork be played with the pieces provided in this game?
are the shapes of the tiles the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego

New Kensington
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not sure if the dimensions are the same. but if they were I suppose one could include them with CG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miha hančič
Slovenia
flag msg tools
The pieces are all displayed in the rules if you want to see the shapes, as for the size they seem to be the sam size as the patchwork ones (I haven't actually compared them though) but even so I think you could not use them in patchwork, because they don't have buttons and time printed on them as the patchwor pieces have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it would be worth the trouble to make it work. You don't have the time board or the buttons or the buttons marked on the pieces. And that is assuming the same pieces in the same quantities with a board the same size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Paris

Monforte de Lemos
LUGO
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is an interesting question for people who don't want to buy anything from Lookout anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
patrocles wrote:
It is an interesting question for people who don't want to buy anything from Lookout anymore.

I don't understand. What did Lookout do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aurelio Agustin
Venezuela
San Diego
Carabobo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
venrondua wrote:
I don't think it would be worth the trouble to make it work. You don't have the time board or the buttons or the buttons marked on the pieces. And that is assuming the same pieces in the same quantities with a board the same size.

I totally forgot about the buttons and the time icons. this is what happens when you don't think things before you type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aurelio Agustin
Venezuela
San Diego
Carabobo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
venrondua wrote:
patrocles wrote:

I don't understand. What did Lookout do?

I believe that he is implying that because of people like me who can not afford to buy both games (at the moment), Lookout could go broke.
I could be wrong, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Paris

Monforte de Lemos
LUGO
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not too happy with Lookout since Mayfair bought them. Not a big deal really, I'm not trying to suggest to anyone else they should boycott Lookout or anything like that but if Patchwork was playable with Cottage Garden pieces that could be very interesting to me. And I haven't really got a lot of budget for games so two for one would be awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.