Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping from foreign warehouses rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Miller
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Hello! I just wanted to confirm that even though the KDM store will allow me to choose products from Canada and accept my payment, my order would hypothetically be cancelled and refunded since I live in the US, yes? I read that correctly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
No. You can order from a different territory and ship to a different territory. You just pay more for shipping and possibly some import taxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some had that bad experience in the past, yes...
And some said it went just fine.
That would be a risk I wouldn't want to take.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kurczaczekx wrote:
No. You can order from a different territory and ship to a different territory. You just pay more for shipping and possibly some import taxes.

There were real issues about that.
Be careful.
If you read the item page, it is said that you HAVE to order from your regional warehouse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
Really? I've ordered some stuff from US warehouse (because these were not longer available in EU - for example the last Dragon King). And most of the stuff (promos, separate minis, t-shirts) are only ever available in US and people order them all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you read some posts about this on BGG, you'll see that there were several issues about that.

And here is me trying to order as we speak. That's what is written on the item's page:

"Expansions ordered from the EU and Canada CANNOT ship outside their respective regions. Your order will be refunded and cancelled.

Expansions cannot ship from multiple warehouses.
Orders containing expansions from multiple warehouses are subject to additional shipping fees and in some cases may be canceled.

Select the warehouse in your region.
For the rest of the world, please select the U.S warehouse.
Orders placed outside of this, will be canceled or subject to additional shipping fees."

So there are restrictions from US to Canada, yes.
Now, would it be ok from Canada to US...
???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
Huh. That is new.
Maybe it has something to do with Black Friday discounts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus S
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
On a related note, I looked at ordering a few items from the Canadian warehouse, but when I got to shipping it only gave me the option to pay for international shipping, which was quite expensive, not sure if that is normal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Sutherland
United States
Union City
Michigan
flag msg tools
See, I came here to ask a very similar question. The notice says that orders placed in the EU or Canada can't be shipped outside of the region, but no mention of anything from Australia. Seeing has how almost every expansion is sold out for the US warehouse, if I were to order from the Australia location, would I still be able to get some stuff? Would absolutely LOVE to get some new stuff for the game while it's all half off!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Shipping from foreign warehous
I tried to order from the AU warehouse to an AU address, but the only shipping options were mega pricey USPS ones. From AU to AU.

wtf?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flávio O
msg tools
There seems to be a problem. I tried to ship to UK from the EU Warehouse and also got the pricey USPS shipping option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.