Popular Tags: [View All]
Steph Pearce
United States
Warren
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So I get on BGG and notice this Game Designer banner over my hamster head. How and when did that happen? Did one of you create a game designer page for me? I'm totally honored, but hardly feel qualified. It is, after all, just a single fan-expansion.

Still, pretty darn cool! Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't answer your question Steph, but congratulations on the honour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cardboard Hustle
United States
Sharonville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I submitted your name as a designer. It was over a month ago, I think. I wonder if the banner has been there the entire time?

You're qualified. You made a game, strangers played it. Hence, you are a designer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Pearce
United States
Warren
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
acedaryl1 wrote:
I submitted your name as a designer. It was over a month ago, I think. I wonder if the banner has been there the entire time?

Okay, I know I've been a little preoccupied with other things lately, but really? A month?
Clearly, "observant" is not in my skill set.

Thank you for the submission. That was really unexpected, but kind of nice to see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also to blame: there was the designer page but it did not show your avatar so I suggested that to the admins about a week ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Pearce
United States
Warren
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
txnull wrote:
I'm also to blame: there was the designer page but it did not show your avatar so I suggested that to the admins about a week ago.

Thank you, ALeX!

Okay, so maybe I've only been oblivious for a week then, instead of a month. Yeah, that's what I'm going with...whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.