Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the base game plus the New Heroes, Star Shield and Journey to the North. I am aware of the free content available, but I am curious if any new official, retail expansions are in the works?

Anyone have any info on this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmb
Only one more "big box" .... Die Legenden von Andor: Die Letzte Hoffnung

but I'm hopeful for more small ones like Star Shield, which was amazing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
...and the new expansion "The dark heroes". Four new heroes from the dark side, comparable to the promo hero Dark Eara.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter vP
msg tools
Wolfram wrote:
...and the new expansion "The dark heroes". Four new heroes from the dark side, comparable to the promo hero Dark Eara.

Wil the "Dark Heroes" expansion essentially remake the "New Heroes" to make them more compatible with the third game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Phalanx300 wrote:
Wolfram wrote:

Wil the "Dark Heroes" expansion essentially remake the "New Heroes" to make them more compatible with the third game?

Yes it will. But designers promised that all heroes will be compatible with original game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bigGameGeek wrote:

For anyone who doesn't know German, Google Translate says that means "The Last Hope"....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J A
Canada
flag msg tools
bigGameGeek wrote:

but I'm hopeful for more small ones like Star Shield, which was amazing

Second that!thumbsup More replayable "small box" expansions for the base game, like Star Shield, would be great!
However, I think I remember reading somewhere that the designer intends Andor III (with the Dark Heroes) as being the last additions to the Andor series.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
Die Legenden von Andor: Die Letzte Hoffnung is a big box and playable as standalone. It continues telling the Andor story line.
The heroes travel to the south on a map which integrates with the other two to a big maps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, although I am sad to here about the series winding down, Mr.Menzel has delivered an incredible game with fantastic replayability....so no complaints here.

That being said, I hope whatever he does next he uses similar mechanics and systems(and his amazing artwork of course) for his next set of games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.