Hide
8 Posts

Endure the Stars» Forums » General

Subject: Retail? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Carter
msg tools
Just curious if this game is also coming to retail? If so, when?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well first they will deliver it to us backers.
Then they will release it to retail...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
We'll be selling retail copies of the game at various conventions in 2017, as well as from our website www.grimlordgames.com, but not before we deliver to the backers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We (The Game Steward) have a few copies of the Kickstarter Edition for sale in the BGG Marketplace as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Carter
msg tools
Thanks for the replies everybody. Good to know that this will eventually make it to retail. The theme & gameplay really caught my interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Carter
msg tools
GreenLaborMike wrote:
We (The Game Steward) have a few copies of the Kickstarter Edition for sale in the BGG Marketplace as well.

Nice!

I believe I ordered Camp Grizzly from you a while back, but that was through eBay. I don't have any experience with the BGG Marketplace. I'll have to do a little research on things. In particular, I'm still trying to understand how shipping & payment work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
onecarter wrote:
GreenLaborMike wrote:

Nice!

I believe I ordered Camp Grizzly from you a while back, but that was through eBay. I don't have any experience with the BGG Marketplace. I'll have to do a little research on things. In particular, I'm still trying to understand how shipping & payment work.

Ha! I hope you've enjoyed Camp Grizzly. That game has been so much fun for us. The expansions are (theoretically) set to come out early next year. They'll definitely add to the replayability of the game.

As for Endure the Stars, the BGG Marketplace isn't the most intuitive process in the world. Shoot me a Geekmail, and I can explain how we operate in more detail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Carter
msg tools
GreenLaborMike wrote:

Ha! I hope you've enjoyed Camp Grizzly. That game has been so much fun for us. The expansions are (theoretically) set to come out early next year. They'll definitely add to the replayability of the game.

As for Endure the Stars, the BGG Marketplace isn't the most intuitive process in the world. Shoot me a Geekmail, and I can explain how we operate in more detail.

I did enjoy Camp Grizzly and can't wait for the expansions. I'll send you a Geekmail about the BGG Marketplace. Unfortunately, I won't be making purchases until sometime next year, but I'd still like to know how the whole process works when going through BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.