Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Delp
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a few issues with this case that you may want to consider before playing.

Problem 1

The amount of time you have to complete the case - you must complete this case by beginning of Day 4. It seemed short to us.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
There is a way around this in the scenario.

Answer to Problem 1
for bonus time go to Armitage's House. Why would you go there if you have plenty of leads? We may never know!

Problem 2
You get the name Heather Hathaway, Psychic when you visit the Baxter home. We looked in the directory for a H. Hathaway or Psychic and couldn't find it.

Answer to Problem 2
Heather has a sister, Wendy. Which then gives you good leads to take you in the right direction.

IF you go to Armitage's house, he tells you about the Hathaway SISTERS! (why would you go there if you have plenty of leads? and the time is so short too.)

Problem 3
We went to our informant of the Silver Twilight - Lyman. He said none in his order had information about this case.

Answer to Problem 3

You need to go to the head of the Silver Twilight - he has good information that helps with this case. Why would we go to him, when we have our own informant?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Kenyon
United States
East Point
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I will likely be addressing this Case well before December ends. Thanks for giving me a few things to look at ahead of time.

By the way, can anyone figure out the movie I alluded to heavily in writing this piece? It's not Lovecraftian. It's one of my favorite films, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Mao
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks a lot. We'll be playing this case on Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
willok wrote:
I will likely be addressing this Case well before December ends. Thanks for giving me a few things to look at ahead of time.

By the way, can anyone figure out the movie I alluded to heavily in writing this piece? It's not Lovecraftian. It's one of my favorite films, though.

Just to be certain, Will; by 'piece' you are asking about movie refs in just this case? Or throughout the game as a whole?

Game is fun, thank you. I am not up to Case 7 yet, however...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Kenyon
United States
East Point
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
InvisibleRobots wrote:
willok wrote:

Just to be certain, Will; by 'piece' you are asking about movie refs in just this case? Or throughout the game as a whole?

Game is fun, thank you. I am not up to Case 7 yet, however...

Just Case 7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Mao
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
mb
Just played this case and I think this case is pretty good.

We had no problems with anything and scored very high.

I suggest not reading the spoilers given by OP as they are unnecessary.

I'd recommend updating your post as it may make the case not as fun for other players. I thought you made it seem like the case is broken, but it's perfectly fine.

Following the girl one time leads you to Armitages house to give you extra time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.