Popular Tags: [View All]
Lola S
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had 2 questions on our first game.

1) Suppose a player won both 9's and queens. Do they take both? If not are they forced to take the 9's since it resolves first or can they pass if they prefer to take Queens?

2) Does winning the town hall mean a player cannot visit Doc Badluck? We started by treating it differently from the other categories - letting the winner visit the Doc but I think we were wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lolas wrote:
We had 2 questions on our first game.

1) Suppose a player won both 9's and queens. Do they take both? If not are they forced to take the 9's since it resolves first or can they pass if they prefer to take Queens?

You can win multiple places. You aren't limited to just one prize.

Quote:
2) Does winning the town hall mean a player cannot visit Doc Badluck? We started by treating it differently from the other categories - letting the winner visit the Doc but I think we were wrong.

Doc Badluck is only for losers (thus the name....) So Winners can't get anything from him. That is why there is a card with the Doc on one side. If you win anything prior to that point, you can't go see him so you flip it over as a reminder that you won something this round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lola S
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer. I don't recall seeing the Doc card but I will look for it next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kjetil Svendsen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
My Secret Santa is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Doc Badluck card came with the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.