Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The first "Easily missed rule" under H3 (macroorganism) states that red provides heat shields and green provides antioxidants (shouldn't this be oxygen spike shields?), but makes no mention of blue whereas D8 notes blue protection against cancer?

Also, yellow is not mentioned here - I presume yellow does not give cancer re-rolls?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom B.
France
flag msg tools
Steve Carey wrote:
Also, yellow is not mentioned here - I presume yellow does not give cancer re-rolls?

Definitely, macroorganisms don't re-roll for cancer rolls
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Carey wrote:
The first "Easily missed rule" under H3 (macroorganism) states that red provides heat shields and green provides antioxidants (shouldn't this be oxygen spike shields?), but makes no mention of blue whereas D8 notes blue protection against cancer?

I agree with you Steve, and have rewritten this "easily missed rule" to say: "Easily missed rule: The red Trophic Bionts, Organs, and system chromosomes impart heat shielding per D5, the green Trophic Bionts, Organs, and system chromosomes impart oxygen spike shielding per D6, and the blue Trophic Bionts, Organs, and system chromosomes impart cancer error shielding per D8. "

True, yellow does not confer re-rolls to macroorganisms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.