Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jose Monroy Rosa
Spain
Barcelona. Sant Boi de Llobregat
flag msg tools
First congratulate for the game.
Second sorry for my English.
I do not quite understand the Subject of close doors. On the pág 15 says that it Blocks all shots. On pág 8 says (I understand)that is Block LOS, but in the example in the same Page the Scout Hurt the enemy.
Another question: in the mission trainING 1 the only way Its shots the doors and kill the enemy, no?
Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Langer
Germany
Coburg
Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
FIS Franconian Gaming Club
badge
History teacher at work
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I think you got confused about open and closed doors. The plain grey side of the door token is the open door, the side where you actually see a door is the closed door.
In the "Within Range" box on p. 8 the Medic can shoot in the upper left hand room, because the door is open. He can't look into the upper right hand room, because the door is locked, but he could shoot at the door.
Therefore also the Scout can shoot the enemy through the door in the shoot example, because the door is open.

This is also true for Training 1 - there are no closed doors, all of them are open, so you can move into the room with the enemy - then you have to do a stealth check - if you are not spotted, you can just leave the room. No need to kill the poor soldier. Things just get a little more complicated if he sees the commando...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Monroy Rosa
Spain
Barcelona. Sant Boi de Llobregat
flag msg tools
Gloupsmodest. I lost my glasseswhistle
Thanks for the reply. I didn't want to kill the enemy. He's not ghilty that I don't know how to read.
Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.