Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Varsos
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I was wondering if there's a preset/recommended deck list for the other 3 characters. I saw it gives you a recommendation/starting deck for the first 2 but for those of us who are deck build challenged I was wondering if there was any other info.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Paul
Iceland
Reykjavik
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The deck lists for the other 3 characters are at the back of the Learn to Play booklet, second to last page or something.

Edit: Fouynd it. Learn to Play book, page 15, top of the page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Browne
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
All 5 starter decklists are at the back of one of the rulebooks.

And on FFG's site that they a pdf of them too - which they will be updating with each investigator as they're released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dee
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
Possibly worth noting that the construction of all the starter decks is as straightforward as taking all 20 singles of an investigator's class cards, adding two knives, two flashlights and two emergency caches, then for the remaining four spaces in your deck, adding double copies of a specified (recommended) pair of neutral skill cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.