$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 107.75

6,696 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
42.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
20 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Canberra Group buy for 5 Minute Dungeon Kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Hey guys,
Anyone be interested in a 5 pack of 5 minute dungeon kickstarter?
We have myself and Sean for 2 so far, so need 3 more. It will work out at only $35 Canadian per copy shipped which is great.
Check it out and let me know!

1. Beth
2. Sean L
3. Michael A
4. Andrew
5. Cameron
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Beth, count me in
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh Beth, I feel the kickstarter addicts anon club has a new member

I am not joining this one (the urge to say yes though and jump in is REAL), but your taste in games appears to closely mirror my own

Goodluck!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
beefsack wrote:
Hey Beth, count me in


Cool, I will add you in. Hopefully we make it to 5 as it closes in like 2 days :/ I left it late :/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Mossquito wrote:
Oh Beth, I feel the kickstarter addicts anon club has a new member

I am not joining this one (the urge to say yes though and jump in is REAL), but your taste in games appears to closely mirror my own

Goodluck!


Hi, my name's Beth, and I am addicted to games.

Better than being addicted to something else!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
bethster1 wrote:
Cool, I will add you in. Hopefully we make it to 5 as it closes in like 2 days :/ I left it late :/


Lets see how we go, I've done a $1 pledge to get private updates so if our group doesn't make it I can use BackerKit to upgrade my pledge if I wanna grab one on my own.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
beefsack wrote:
bethster1 wrote:
Cool, I will add you in. Hopefully we make it to 5 as it closes in like 2 days :/ I left it late :/


Lets see how we go, I've done a $1 pledge to get private updates so if our group doesn't make it I can use BackerKit to upgrade my pledge if I wanna grab one on my own.


If we get 4 we can do 2 x 2 packs as well which is cheaper than ordering just 1
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Lawrence
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bethster1 wrote:
Better than being addicted to something else!

Hear hear!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Orel
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello,

I'll pop in the fourth slot.
Am I an addict? Probably whistle
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
62 hours left, one spot left for free shipping, fingers are crossed.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
kazozza wrote:
Hello,

I'll pop in the fourth slot.
Am I an addict? Probably whistle

Added in! Hopefully we make 5!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmb
We just need to coax Tim to cave. Isn't that what addicts do? Derail each other's hopes for rehab?

I posted at work - hopefully someone new take up the final spot.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Lawrence
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok ok, I'll take one for the team.
Please add me to the list.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DrClaw wrote:
Ok ok, I'll take one for the team.
Please add me to the list.


*sigh of relief*

Sitting on the precipice.. shake
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
DrClaw wrote:
Ok ok, I'll take one for the team.
Please add me to the list.

Cameron saves the day!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmb
Pledge submitted for the $175 5-pack!

I'll let you know individual costs and payment details when they take payment.

Doesn't look like there are any add-ons, so it should be fairly straightforward.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, cheers Sean
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Orel
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Sean! thumbsup
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmb
Payment has been made, to the tune of ~$183 - or $36.60 each. I've sent co-backers a GM with payment details.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
sloades wrote:
Payment has been made, to the tune of ~$183 - or $36.60 each. I've sent co-backers a GM with payment details.


Yay! So glad we made the 5 pack Thanks Sean!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.