$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
30.7% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

David Villa
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to pledge for an earlybird at launch. The pledge never fully went through (I selected level, selected my credit card and submitted. Then my Kickstarter account returned to the project page and it did not show that I had a selected pledge level.) Now, when I try to pledge for the project or in any way select a pledge level, I get a pop up message from Kickstarter "Your pledge is still processing, please try again later". My account does not show that I am a backer of the project. I sent several support messages to Kickstarter with no reply.

Has this ever happened to anyone? What is the solution?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Koch
Germany
flag msg tools
I had the same problem, short after the kickstarter started. I solved it by logging off from kickstarter and logging in again. Then I picked the pledge again and everything went fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still having that problem as well. Logged out, logged back in. Useded a different device even. Really irritating but hopefully KS can fix the problem on Monday. Sucks that this happened on a holiday weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark A
msg tools
I'm experiencing this too. I've been trying to add the Nightmare Ram to my $750 pledge, but I'm stuck in limbo. I've contacted KS. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Villa
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My pledge appears to have finally gone through. No one from Kickstarter contacted me or replied to my support request. I guess when you have a license to just print money, you don't need to provide any customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect the hold-up may have been with your credit card rather than with KS. Not sure what you ordered, but I know people have reported some of the larger pledges causing "test" charges on their cards. If there was some issue in processing that charge, it may have been the cause of your delay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I dun goofed.
badge
I dun goofed.
mbmbmbmbmb
ras2124 wrote:
I suspect the hold-up may have been with your credit card rather than with KS. Not sure what you ordered, but I know people have reported some of the larger pledges causing "test" charges on their cards. If there was some issue in processing that charge, it may have been the cause of your delay.

No, that's not reasonable.

Kickstarter is "printing money" and not offering instant technical support during the weekend. They are a bad company.

/s

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They fixed my "locked" pledge last night. I was able to get the $927 pledge before they were gone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark A
msg tools
I got an email from KS saying they were working on the issue. It has been locked since Saturday. Anyone else still having this issue? It seems like they would want to resolve this quickly because it just equates to more money in their coffers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dobby
msg tools
I'm unfortunately running into this problem at the moment shake

I'm trying to get a pledge with limited spots...I hope this doesn't take me out of the running for it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.