Subject: Playing more than one character card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a situation yesterday where I had two "Lesson" cards for House Baratheon. The rules don't specifically state if you are limited to playing only one character card per round.

So, can you play only one character card or if you happen to have two character cards, can you play them both to stack their effects?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ido Abelman
Israel
Hod Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the rules don't specify that limit, why would you assume it? It is possible to play more than one character card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CBpegasus wrote:
If the rules don't specify that limit, why would you assume it? It is possible to play more than one character card.

Used to Cosmic Encounter's "one flare per encounter" rule, just wondering if it implies here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ido Abelman
Israel
Hod Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkyX wrote:
CBpegasus wrote:

Used to Cosmic Encounter's "one flare per encounter" rule, just wondering if it implies here.

Oh, I'm also a cosmic player but I usually play freewheeling flares. Anyways I think of the character cards more like artifacts. But it's better to treat this as its own game to prevent mistakes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Masters
England
flag msg tools
#!STRING_NOT_FOUND!#
badge
Son of Jor-El
mbmbmbmbmb
There's nothing in the rules of this game that say that there's a limit on the number of cards that you can play, so I'd assume that there isn't one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.