3 Posts

Falling Sky: The Gallic Revolt Against Caesar» Forums » Rules

Subject: Last winter scoring rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mariusz Faziee
Poland
flag msg tools
I have a question about Avereni scoring in last winter. In instuction is offmap legions -6 or allied tribes or citadel -8. We choose better or worse score to obtain a final score? In middle winter the both condition have to be fulfilled to avereni wins, s o ithing we shoud chose worse score.

Second question , is the tie in final (or even in middle winter) solved? Or if the final score is the same, game ends with ties between for exaple of two players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Faziee wrote:
I have a question about Avereni scoring in last winter. In instuction is offmap legions -6 or allied tribes or citadel -8. We choose better or worse score to obtain a final score? In middle winter the both condition have to be fulfilled to avereni wins, s o ithing we shoud chose worse score.

Correct. From the rules:
Quote:
7.3 During the Final Winter
If play reaches the final Winter Round (2.4.1, including game end via the Optimates Event) and no Faction has met its condition set forth in 7.2, the Faction with the highest victory margin wins. A victory margin is the amount a Faction is beyond or short of its condition—
• Romans: Subdued plus Dispersed plus Roman Allied Tribes – 15.
• Arverni: Lower of off-map Legions – 6 or Arverni Allied Tribes
and Citadels – 8.
(emphasis added)

Faziee wrote:
Second question , is the tie in final (or even in middle winter) solved?

Yes. From the rules:
Quote:
7.1 Ranking Wins and Breaking Ties
Whenever any Non-player Faction passes a victory check (7.2), all players lose equally. Otherwise, whenever any player does so or if none does by game end, the Faction that reached the highest victory margin (7.3) comes in 1st place, 2nd-highest comes in 2nd place, and so on. Ties go to any Non-players (8.0), then the Romans, then the Arverni, then the Aedui.
(emphasis added)

Regards,
Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariusz Faziee
Poland
flag msg tools
Thanks. I'm blind. In fact it was clearly explained, but i didn't noticed in rulebook. So unfortunetely i was playing belgic, so i lost, we announce temporairly tie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.