Subject: Doubts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
HANJEL T
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two doubts:
How much time costs play a "Abaddon" game? Real time, not the indicated in the box...
Also, how do you play a game with 3/4 players? 2 vs. 2, all vs. all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Grant Green - Am I Blue? // Tina Brooks - True Blue // Buddy Guy - Damn Right, I've Got The Blues // Harold Land - West Coast Blues! // Sam McClain - Blues for the Soul // Oliver Nelson - Screamin' the Blues
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HANJEL wrote:
I have two doubts:
How much time costs play a "Abaddon" game? Real time, not the indicated in the box...

It says 45 minutes on the game page here, and I think that's a good estimate once you have the rules down. Your first game or two may run longer. Also, it will vary a bit from mission to mission depending on number units and number of turns.

HANJEL wrote:
Also, how do you play a game with 3/4 players? 2 vs. 2, all vs. all?

The mission briefings for the individual scenarios all tell you how many players they are recommended for. Two-player missions have very few units, three-player missions assign three factions during setup, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HANJEL T
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Sphere!

I have more doubts. How many scenarios can be played with 3 and with 4 players? And this scenarios are always with diferent factions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy Vault Inc.
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
In the base game there are 3 3-player scenarios, and 5 4-player scenarios

There are two factions in the game the Satellite City-States and the Commonwealth Alliance. Multi-player scenarios are team affairs, where two groups of units go against one or two groups of units of the other side.

Game play is dependent on the scenarios. The first training scenario could be done in 20 minutes or so.

You can check out the scenarios and bonus scenarios on our website:
http://toyvault.com/abaddon/index.html

The links are at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps.

Ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HANJEL T
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toyvaultinc wrote:
I hope this helps.
Ed

Yes, it helps a lot. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.