Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
I started a play with TableTopia.
Beautiful!

Only a question:
The citizen you encounter as a shadow will be discarded or you can interact with a merchant (and trade with emporium)?
From rules:
Simply discard it. Sometimes it also indicates a vendor or an ally, based on Quest special rules.

In the quest special rules I haven't found something about it.
So, I have to discard it? The emporium will be found later or it's not used in this first act? (Really at now I've no money...)

Another two question:

The first is action sequence. Revealing a shadow when opening a door should (as I think) before getting trap and only after reveals a shadow for LOS (The door is opened only when trap is drawn). It's correct?

K.O.ed characters should rolls blue dice of his armor?

Many thanks and sorry for my "spaghetti" English.

Maurizio
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Almond
United Kingdom
Nelson
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmb
In the first quest there are no special rules regarding the civilian so you just discard.

I haven't seen any special rules but it seem logical to the game flow that the trap gets activated before the shadow is revealed.

Yes K.O. chars still roll blue dice. The armour value is ignored ad the character no long counts towards area control when K.O.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurizio Moretti
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks.

Maurizio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.