Warhammer Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Anywhere I can buy this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Smith
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I'd like to buy a new or near mint version of this game from 1995. Ebay doesn't seem to have a copy. Anywhere else there might be a copy for sale?

What could I expect to pay for something like this (if possible)?

Thanks Guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bghead8che wrote:
I'd like to buy a new or near mint version of this game from 1995. Ebay doesn't seem to have a copy. Anywhere else there might be a copy for sale?

What could I expect to pay for something like this (if possible)?

Thanks Guys!
Going price for a pretty well preserved copy is around $250 +/- $50 from what I've seen. They dipped a bit when news of a reprint hit, but rose again when it was discovered that the Silver Tower version wouldn't be the same. Not sure where they ended up, but I'd expect to pay $200 used but complete and in good condition.

I can't imagine where you would find a brand new copy...I haven't seen one in years. According to Spielboy a new-in-shrink copy was last sold in 2013, though.

Pete (bought his for $100 a few years ago, but it was missing a few pieces and had no box)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Smith
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Looks like finding a near mint game with all pieces is not going to happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one of those games where you have to check eBay and the BGG Marketplace on a regular base to find what you're looking for. Some people have had luck piecing together a complete set by buying partials + parts from multiple sellers; but even that takes time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

You will find one. Have patience.

You are in the Holiday season they become more scarce.

I usually see a complete set on e-bay for $180-$250.

~Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.