$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 63.95

4,529 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
28.5% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: EXPIRED: [eBay] Flash Sale $15 off of $75 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben R
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ends at 6:00 PST

Code: Cyberflash16

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [eBay] Flash Sale $15 off of $75
Cyberflash16 (not 2016) Thanks!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [eBay] Flash Sale $15 off of $75
NuMystic wrote:
Cyberflash16 (not 2016) Thanks!


Isn't that what I typed?ninja
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [eBay] Flash Sale $15 off of $75
sweet been waiting for this all weekend.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
Re: [eBay] Flash Sale $15 off of $75
This holiday is good since no board games on sale. I spent my money on Macbook.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Kainu
United States
Berkley
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [eBay] Flash Sale $15 off of $75
Perfect timing!! Was just about to order some new bike parts... You saved me $15! Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Piquette
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
I had to spend this geek gold on something
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [eBay] Flash Sale $15 off of $75
Again so soon? Although last time it was off $60.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Re: [eBay] Flash Sale $15 off of $75
Thanks, OP; I Got Blood Bowl for $60 shipped!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Re: [eBay] Flash Sale $15 off of $75
I dislike the pressure of trying to find a deal in the window of these flash sales. Most the time I end up not using these coupon codes because OEJ has little to nothing that I want.

Anyone have suggestions of other "go-to" board game sellers on Ebay that would compare to OEJ? For future reference only as this sale is now over.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: [eBay] Flash Sale $15 off of $75
Maybe gamenerdz.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [eBay] Flash Sale $15 off of $75
SgtSagara1001 wrote:
I dislike the pressure of trying to find a deal in the window of these flash sales. Most the time I end up not using these coupon codes because OEJ has little to nothing that I want.

Anyone have suggestions of other "go-to" board game sellers on Ebay that would compare to OEJ? For future reference only as this sale is now over.


I usually use these flash sales to buy thing other than games, then I use the money I saved to buy games from MM.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Re: [eBay] Flash Sale $15 off of $75
abonosky wrote:
Maybe gamenerdz.
Thanks, I had forgotten they were on Ebay. If memory serves they had a ton of stuff, but a lot of it was kinda pricey. However, there will probably be some decent deals to be found with these flash coupons.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BentlyCash wrote:
SgtSagara1001 wrote:
I dislike the pressure of trying to find a deal in the window of these flash sales. Most the time I end up not using these coupon codes because OEJ has little to nothing that I want.

Anyone have suggestions of other "go-to" board game sellers on Ebay that would compare to OEJ? For future reference only as this sale is now over.


I usually use these flash sales to buy thing other than games, then I use the money I saved to buy games from MM.
I probably just don't use Ebay enough to know my way around to where all the great deals are. Most the [non game] items I look at are too expensive when compared to Amazon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gray Deth
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
do you get notified by ebay when these happen? how do you find out when these happen other than just seeing someone post here?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Purdon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used this coupon with 3 minutes to spare. For some reason it only took off $11 for me? Not sure why, but was still worth it - thanks OP!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Graydeth wrote:
do you get notified by ebay when these happen? how do you find out when these happen other than just seeing someone post here?


I just happened to be browsing ebay. Not sure if there is a notification in place. I'm pretty sure eBay is intentional about not notifying.

Also worth noting, you can sign up for "ebay bucks" and get 2% back in credit every 3 months. They sometimes also do targeted promotions where this is bumped up to 6%. Worth it if you frequent.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BentlyCash wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
Cyberflash16 (not 2016) Thanks!


Isn't that what I typed?ninja


It is indeed! (the second time that is) laugh

Definitely appreciate your sharing, was able to get an order in with time to spare!

SgtSagara1001 wrote:
I dislike the pressure of trying to find a deal in the window of these flash sales. Most the time I end up not using these coupon codes because OEJ has little to nothing that I want.


They've been doing this so frequently now that I've been getting in the habit of just having well over $75 worth of things saved in my cart at any given time to choose from. (game related and otherwise)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.