7 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Slasher the dog is AWESOME. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim DeForest
msg tools
mbmb
I played through the first scenario with Conan, Valaria and Balthus as the heroes, with Balthus taking Slasher as an alley.

The Heroes barely won, with the princess being carried out of the village in the nick of time. But the real story was Slasher. He personally took out 4 Pict hunters, a Pict Warrior AND the Giant Snake.

He was awesome in the story "Beyond the Black River" and he's awesome in this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I gotta try using him. I guess he serves as a decent replacement for Belit in the first scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Aldrich
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The giant snake with 3 armor and 7 or more life? Wow, I have only had luck with conan killing it due to the amount of damage and wounds needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always felt that Balthus would've been a natural for the 1st scenario. Then I remembered he's an SG freebie so he's not available to folks who buy the retail version.

I have to try this hero combo out. What starting equipment did you give Valeria and Balthus?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anthony dybacz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Chinkster wrote:
What starting equipment did you give Valeria and Balthus?

Try this post for some suggestions:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1664168/suggestions-startin...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim DeForest
msg tools
mbmb
Chinkster wrote:
I've always felt that Balthus would've been a natural for the 1st scenario. Then I remembered he's an SG freebie so he's not available to folks who buy the retail version.

I have to try this hero combo out. What starting equipment did you give Valeria and Balthus?

Balthus had Slasher, a Bossonian Bow and a dagger

Valaria had a sword, parrying dagger and leather armor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim DeForest
msg tools
mbmb
455_PWR wrote:
The giant snake with 3 armor and 7 or more life? Wow, I have only had luck with conan killing it due to the amount of damage and wounds needed.

This was the first time we played it. Slasher made impossibly lucky attack rolls, but I also realize we mistakenly gave the snake too few lives. All the same, Slasher did well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.