Subject: CSI back to future part II is up rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: 100%_savings [+] [View All]
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/page/3003?&resultsperpage=25&s=b...

Supersedes part I.

Blood Rage: Core Game Box $49.99
Bomb Squad $14.99
Bomb Squad Academy $6.99
Empires: Age of Discovery $64.99
Mafia de Cuba: Revolucion $4.99
Mansions of Madness: $74.99
Order of the Gilded Compass $19.99
SeaFall $39.99
Sentinels of the Multiverse: 5th Anniversary Foil Hero Collection $19.99
Skulldug! $8.99
Star Wars Armada: Rebel Fighter Squadrons Expansion Pack $9.99
T.I.M.E. Stories $37.99
Thief's Market $9.99
X-Wing: Heroes of the Resistance Expansion $24.99
X-Wing: Shadow Caster Expansion Pack $24.99
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan W
United States
Fairport
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More "meh!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maui Chris
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
Valentino Rossi Fan
badge
get this ball
mbmbmbmbmb
disappointing to say the least... some of these have been on amazon for the same price or lower for some time now. not much of a sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
I love CSI. They are easily the best online retailer in my book.

This whole 'Back to the Savings' shenanigans has been a total disappointment though. I have been refreshing and checking out their page for well over a week.

Wish they would have just ran a real sale instead of a gimmick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! I'd been waiting on a deal for Mansions of Madness: Second Edition. I was hoping someone would put it on sale for Cyber Monday. I think this is the best price we're going to see on it for a while. Also in for Order of the Gilded Compass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
DarthEd wrote:
Sweet! I'd been waiting on a deal for Mansions of Madness: Second Edition. I was hoping someone would put it on sale for Cyber Monday. I think this is the best price we're going to see on it for a while. Also in for Order of the Gilded Compass.
I could be wrong but think Barnes and Noble had it for slightly cheaper with free shipping thanks to a coupon code recently. Totes seems like an awesome game though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Leamons
United States
Scotts Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, what an anticlimax.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan B.
United States
Shelby Township
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gejayge wrote:
I love CSI. They are easily the best online retailer in my book.

This whole 'Back to the Savings' shenanigans has been a total disappointment though. I have been refreshing and checking out their page for well over a week.

Wish they would have just ran a real sale instead of a gimmick.

My thoughts exactly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Batchelor
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I still have T.I.M.E Stories in my cart from the MM sale, was holding out to see what everybody else offered before making a decision, still unsure. I'll wait until lunchtime tomorrow and see what's still available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Del Laird
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mb
Yawn.

I think when they wrote "Back to the Savings" they must have meant us keeping our money in our wallets.

Good on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LateCold wrote:
DarthEd wrote:
I could be wrong but think Barnes and Noble had it for slightly cheaper with free shipping thanks to a coupon code recently. Totes seems like an awesome game though!

The 30% off coupon? I think this is cheaper when you factor in B&N charging sales tax and my CSI customer appreciation discount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
Some decent magic card deals.

But yeah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Strieter
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
new user
DarthEd wrote:
LateCold wrote:
DarthEd wrote:

The 30% off coupon? I think this is cheaper when you factor in B&N charging sales tax and my CSI customer appreciation discount.

Actually Barnes and Noble has currently 30% off one toy or game and then 15% with code BNCYBER16 bringing it to $59.97 pre tax

EDIT: It looks, at least when I tried to see if I could redo my order(forgot to use some paypal money I had saved up), that they made the BNCYBER16 coupon not work for it. Not sure if it will work on other games though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Sherman
United States
Neenah
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 mansions of madness for me plus fillers of last remaining decent hero/monster packs I needed. And why not get latest dice city expansion? Ooooh, and the fam really liked flick Em up so gotta get the expansions! Hey, xmas is coming, I bet my wife would like Dream House!

Oh no, what have I done!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
For the moves
Trinidad and Tobago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Bummer, was hoping for some of the smaller X-wing ships to go on sale. Oh well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slobodon Ginfizz
United States
Unspecified
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SJAirshark wrote:
Man, what an anticlimax.

That's what she said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wish they had just done everything in one sale list. No need to break it up over multiple days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Low
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't realize that the sale would supersede the last and null the previous sales. I was waiting for more Armada expansions to be added but I guess I won't be getting any at all.

Shame that I got excited about the next segment of the sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strieter51 wrote:
DarthEd wrote:
LateCold wrote:
DarthEd wrote:

Actually Barnes and Noble has currently 30% off one toy or game and then 15% with code BNCYBER16 bringing it to $59.97 pre tax

You win! I did not know about that combo. Thanks! It came to about $63 with sales tax, but that's still ~$8 cheaper than CSI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger K
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Strieter51 wrote:

How were you able to get the deals to stack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Strieter
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
new user
Grail01 wrote:
Strieter51 wrote:

They actually just changed it after I made my order it seems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grail01 wrote:
Strieter51 wrote:

The 30% off is automatic. Just enter the BNCYBER16 code in the input box for coupon/promo codes at checkout. Piece of cake. Worked for me. Just did it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Strieter
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
new user
DarthEd wrote:
Strieter51 wrote:
DarthEd wrote:
LateCold wrote:
DarthEd wrote:

You win! I did not know about that combo. Thanks! It came to about $63 with sales tax, but that's still ~$8 cheaper than CSI.

No problem, I actually passed on this Friday and opted for Arkham Horror Amazon deal instead. Luckily I was able to cancel and get this for $40 off which is not bad at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Schweibold
United States
Renton
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The sale is so bad the thread got derailed with Barnes and Noble deals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is it just me, or did their sales start to suck once they started to sponsor the Dice Tower?

Coincidence?

Or are they getting so much business from the DT that they don't have to worry about running actually exciting sales like the other OLGS try to do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.