Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
OzLefty
Australia
Blackburn
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
OK, we cannot agree on this one. With the mechs' speed ability, once unlocked does that mean that when you take the move action, if you move two mechs/character, do they EACH get an extra move (ie can both move two spaces in the one turn) or can only one of them, and the other is limited to moving one space?

I guess it depends on how you define "move action" - is it selecting "move" (ie once per turn) or is it each time you move a unit (ie twice or three times in the turn)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Garth M wrote:
OK, we cannot agree on this one. With the mechs' speed ability, once unlocked does that mean that when you take the move action, if you move two mechs/character, do they EACH get an extra move (ie can both move two spaces in the one turn) or can only one of them, and the other is limited to moving one space?

I guess it depends on how you define "move action" - is it selecting "move" (ie once per turn) or is it each time you move a unit (ie twice or three times in the turn)?

Each mech and/or your character that moves in a turn get +1 move (but not your workers). It is not limited to one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
reverendunclebastard wrote:
Garth M wrote:

Each mech and/or your character that moves in a turn get +1 move (but not your workers). It is not limited to one.

Makes perfect sense bu actually made me realize we played incorrectly by awarding workers with additional movement as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nándor Gáspár
Hungary
Budapest
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don Sombrero wrote:
reverendunclebastard wrote:
Garth M wrote:

Makes perfect sense bu actually made me realize we played incorrectly by awarding workers with additional movement as well :)

If you look at the faction boards carefully you can see lines connecting all mech abilities with two symbols: a commander and a mech symbol.
This is a visual reminder that once unlocked these abilities are gained by your commander and all of your mechs.

Eg.:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reverendunclebastard answered it but to be explicit: With speed, each plastic unit gets to move 2 hexes with a standard move action, and 3 hexes with the factory action.

This is stated very clearly and unambiguously in the Rulebook under the section about factory cards, IIRC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.