GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 86.54
35.9% of Goal | 27 Days Left
Couldn't find answers in other threads. 2 boss questions:
1) if a mech is pushed by the boss does the mech take damage? If so is it 1 damage per space moved or just 1 damage regardless of distance pushed?
2) In mission 6 if the GG cannon is powered up, but the boss is damaged to a health of zero on the mechs next turn can the players remove the 3rd card from the bosses command card slot and disarm the GG cannon? Or does it fire regardless of the 3rd card being removed?
1. Boss does push mech. But this gives no damage. Unless mech is pushed into something that would cause damage: lava/spiked wall etc...
2.The cannon only fires if the 3rd card is present at the time the boss executes that slot of his command line. Killing the boss before he executes his command line will win you the game Or (depending on the mission) allow you to remove any card including the top card of the command slot preventing the loss. Provided this is before he executes that slot!
Hope this helps
- Last edited Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:15 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:54 am