Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Earlier this year I stumbled upon this (allegged) seller in Slovakia:

http://www.kartyprotihumanite.eu/

Basic version: €14.99
Gift version: €19.99 (contains some 3D-printed gift)
Premium version: €29.99 (contains a wooden box and better paper for the rules)

Curious, as I never heard of such local sellers (not that I am a fan of CAH - I am not - but I know the Slovak boardgaming community is pretty minuscule compared to western countries, so any such endeavor is more likely to be a fraud) I approached the CAH creators about that. And indeed, my suspicion proved correct, this is not an approved seller.

I did not investigate further what the creators do about it, but they are informed.

Disclaimer: I am not a whistle blower just for the sake of it (and I did my small share of PNP versions of some less-demanding games to try them out), but this is literally stealing from the creators in a no-no way. Such businesses need to stop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The designers encourage people to make their own expansions and even allow people to sell them as long as they change the name (I didn't look at your link). If they are trying to sell it with the actual Cards Against Humanity name, then it would be best to let the actual game developer know. There have been several other knock offs trying to pose as the real one over the years and they have been good about taking care of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.