Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Combat Commander: Europe» Forums » General

Subject: What is the font used on the counters? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I am pretty sure I read this somewhere (via Chad), but does anyone know what the font (or reasonable analogue) is on the counters themselves?

Online identifiers came up with "Movatif Bold" with various free equivalents but I've never heard of this before

Coolvetica Regular maybe?
https://www.fontspring.com/fonts/typodermic/coolvetica/coolv...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
BoJack Horseman wrote:
I am pretty sure I read this somewhere (via Chad), but does anyone know what the font (or reasonable analogue) is on the counters themselves?

Online identifiers came up with "Movatif Bold" with various free equivalents but I've never heard of this before

I thought there was a discussion of this at some point and it was a Helvetica Condensed variant or something similar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's Helvetica condensed, my go-to sans serif font.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BoJack Horseman wrote:

Well, it's either Sgt. Bojack or its those elusive Finns?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanks guys that's the one!

Ha yes a bit of both actually, the Finns are just lurking in my head but I'm faffing with a commander Ambolt avatar and game counter too. I'm impressed that Chad was modest enough to limit his own stats and appearances, I don't think I will be quite as shy about my 4/5/6 3-hex leader with 10 morale haha. On the other hand a more realistic 1/1/2 0-hex leader with 4 morale could be quite funny

Let's face it though, I'm probably going to make myself s hero counter just to offset when the wife starts singing 'and then a hero comes along' when she pulls one out at exactly the right time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Trad

Alexandria
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Times New Roman with 2% italicizing and a tint overlay of rainbow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.