$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 66.36

4,660 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
29.4% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia» Forums » General

Subject: ETA... January? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but according to the KS update, the game is currently in-transit from the manufacturer and isn't expected to arrive for distribution until December 23rd. I'm assuming that there is probably 0 chance that the game will arrive by Christmas, or even until mid-January.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
What are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. I guess most games will arrive by the end of January, though some might take a little longer.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless you think they can unpack all the containers, sort, re-pack, send, and deliver to you in four business days, then yes, January.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
What are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
Coren wrote:
Unless you think they can unpack all the containers, sort, re-pack, send, and deliver to you in four business days, then yes, January.

I believe that CMoN has the pledges packed in China. They need to ship them once they arrive.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobby4th wrote:
Coren wrote:
Unless you think they can unpack all the containers, sort, re-pack, send, and deliver to you in four business days, then yes, January.

I believe that CMoN has the pledges packed in China. They need to ship them once they arrive.


Well I meant pack them in individual shipping boxes to our homes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
What are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
Coren wrote:
Well I meant pack them in individual shipping boxes to our homes.

I believe they are packed for them in China so all they have to do is ship them when they arrive.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobby4th wrote:
Coren wrote:
Well I meant pack them in individual shipping boxes to our homes.

I believe they are packed for them in China so all they have to do is ship them when they arrive.

Ah, they're pre-boxed? Neat. I always assumed they were in those giant saran wrapped containers they showed in the pictures.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coren wrote:
Bobby4th wrote:
Coren wrote:
Well I meant pack them in individual shipping boxes to our homes.

I believe they are packed for them in China so all they have to do is ship them when they arrive.

Ah, they're pre-boxed? Neat. I always assumed they were in those giant saran wrapped containers they showed in the pictures.


Nope those are before sorting and boxing. At least that's usually the pictures they show. End of January, Early Feb is the current and most likely goal.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/231077

Its still not available to retail. I'm sure KS backers (us) and retailers will get around the same time.

-rudy
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ka Mi
Poland
Poznań
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
Coren wrote:
Bobby4th wrote:
Coren wrote:
Well I meant pack them in individual shipping boxes to our homes.

I believe they are packed for them in China so all they have to do is ship them when they arrive.

Ah, they're pre-boxed? Neat. I always assumed they were in those giant saran wrapped containers they showed in the pictures.


Nope those are before sorting and boxing. At least that's usually the pictures they show. End of January, Early Feb is the current and most likely goal.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.