3 Posts

Fire in the Lake» Forums » Rules

Subject: Easter Offensive - NVA 'Marches'? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Dolges
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, had a question on the NVA's Eastern Offensive card.

The card states 'NVA Marches for free' (or something to that effect I don't have the card in front of me).

Does that means the NVA is able to make March moves for every group on the board for free? Or is it a single march command with ONE destination location for free?

I played a game recently and we played it as any valid NVA pieces that could march would be able to. I just want to verify if that was the right way to play it. It seems so, but nice to confirm.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Every group can march for free.

As long as Trail is not Zero, you can keep moving pieces that are in Laos/ Cambodia.

Also, Troops that end up on empty LOC's can move again. Very important for US/ARVN to have some presence on the LOC's that connect Cambodia/ North Vietnam to Saigon and Hue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dolges
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jackalope wrote:
Every group can march for free.

As long as Trail is not Zero, you can keep moving pieces that are in Laos/ Cambodia.

Also, Troops that end up on empty LOC's can move again. Very important for US/ARVN to have some presence on the LOC's that connect Cambodia/ North Vietnam to Saigon and Hue.

Great, thank you for the confirmation and tip!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.