Subject: Some rule queries rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kraig Elsdon
United Kingdom
Ilford
Essex
flag msg tools
I am really enjoying this game, but just want to clarify a few things.

1.Before you draw a dungeon card, am I right in saying that you have to show how many explorer cards you are going to use first?

2.Am I right in saying that the bowmen cards are only worth half a sword when attacking? The video seems to suggest this, but it does not say it in the rule book.

3. The rules do not state what happens to your siege cards/bowmen/soldiers if you LOSE a battle. Are those cards discarded? Or do they go back in your hand?

4. Sabotage card. Does the siege weapon get discarded? What happens next? Does the attack automatically fail? Or can I choose to attack one of the walls instead? Do any bowmen/soldiers get discarded as well? Or do they go back in my hand?

5. Withdrawal card. Are all the cards I used discarded? Or do they go back in my hand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cthulhu Project

Barcelona
msg tools
mb
Hi!

1. You show how many explorers will go to the dungeon first, then you draw the dungeon card.

2. Yes, soldiers attack with 1 sword, bowmen with half sword. The opposite in defense.

3. Winning or losing, the played cards are always discarded.

4. Yes, the siege weapon is discarded. Then, the attack will fail or not, depending on the attack points remaining and the defense. You can not change your objective. All the cards will be discarded, either winning or losing the attack.

5. The used cards go back to your hand, but if a cards has been defeated in the battle will be discarded (you will save the survivors).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.