Popular Tags: [View All]
Judd Vance
United States
WICHITA
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I updated the module. The changes are minor. I found a small bug in that any time Carthage performs an action that adds money to their side, it adds the money correctly, reports the action and the new total, except it is reporting the Roman total, instead of the Carthaginian total. Functionally it was fine, but it was reporting incorrectly.

Also, as per a request. When you click a button on the naval battle window, it lights up green to show you which units were checked. Now the module reports it, also.

If you are in a PBEM game, do not update to the new module until your game is through. If you start a new game, be sure you and your opponent are BOTH using the new 1.1.

Also, I am working on a solo play-through, where I make a series of logs, one log per turn (Carthaginian deck). I play both sides and discuss rules and what I am trying to do. When I am through and publish these, you will need 1.1 to view them.

Link to Module
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Roy
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you Judd! A truly amazing module for a great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.