42.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Gerald Reston
United States
Albquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
Great news as the Kickstarter Campaign nears its end, and is now gaining a surge in Backers and funds... A new ingame Campaign emerges!

1981 - The Middle East
An Iraqi nuclear reactor has been erected with aid of French engineers, and it could mean a would-be development of nuclear weapons. But only this time, the Iraqis have caught wind of the attack, and with the aid of Jordan... Are prepping to stop the Israeli Air Force at all costs.
Meanwhile, the IAF prepares to systematically strike at key targets to clear a path and boost their Pilots.

Credit to IAFL's Kickstarter Page

Now here's a Flight Leader Campaign with an even bigger narrative than any other! A slightly hypothetical version of Operation Babylon AKA Operation Opera. Your goal is to destroy the Osiris Nuclear Reactor after destroying specific Targets that can hinder your Campaign until destroyed, and destroying Targets that can boost your Pilots. Your Pilots must destroy the reactor, or there'll be dire consequences for Israel's future, and the future of the Middle East. Are you up to the challenge?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking good - I'll up my pledge this arvo!
So much goodness - I want it all now!

ps. Thanks for the update!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Reston
United States
Albquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
davidinsydney2 wrote:
Looking good - I'll up my pledge this arvo!
So much goodness - I want it all now!

ps. Thanks for the update!

No problem! This Campaign mechanic will definitely go down in Flight Leader history as amazing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob T
United States
Mantua (near Woodbury)
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the best idea for a Leader campaign yet! I hope IAL makes it thru the Kickstarter, and I hope they do some custom Osiris-style campaigns for Hornet Leader as well.

Come on- right now they only need 14 more people to back it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Reston
United States
Albquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thoth Amon wrote:
This is the best idea for a Leader campaign yet! I hope IAL makes it thru the Kickstarter, and I hope they do some custom Osiris-style campaigns for Hornet Leader as well.

Come on- right now they only need 14 more people to back it!

Probably less now that we've hit $19,570!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
That is the plan! I enjoyed making the 1981 RPG style Campaign. Where the Reactor is the final boss, and you can steadily chip away at it throughout the Campaign, but it is also sending it's Minions against you to try and stop you. It was fun to design
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
We are in our final 48 hours!

Israeli Air Force Leader Kickstarter is almost done, in case you haven't seen it in a while, here are some of the major updates.

For the first time, a 9th Campaign is being added into a Leader Title. 1981 Operation Babylon, where Israel goes on the offense attempting to Destroy Iraq's strengthened Nuclear Power Plant.

Also a first, at the beginning of every Campaign, you can purchase Skills for Pilots that give them unique abilities giving you more decisions per Mission.

Both of the above come in every Core Game.

We also have Minis available for all of your planes. (Hostile Bandit/Site Minis are in the works now.)

Almost every DVG product is available for Add-ons.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dvgames/israeli-air-for...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.