3 Posts

Agility» Forums » Rules

Subject: Intimidation Action Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh P.
United States
flag msg tools
When will it ever be possible for you to have a 3 card hand? Does the 3 cards include the one you just played? I don't understand the beneficial purpose of this action to the player that lands on it. Your opponent could get a flex token which isn't very intimidating but instead helps them. Plus you will redraw a new card at the end of your own turn anyways. Am I missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Martyn
United States
Guilford
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Intimidation gives your opponent a two-card limit until they land on Intimidation themselves. They discard one of their training cards and will draw back up to two cards at the end of their turn.

You do grant them a Flex token, but you also reduce their available trainings by 50%, which usually seems worth it to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh P.
United States
flag msg tools
Ah ok. That makes sense. Thanks. The way the rulebook was written was unclear how that worked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.