4 Posts

Empires: Galactic Rebellion» Forums » General

Subject: Faction Boards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Gazdecki
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So i know as part of the stretch goals were to add the different looking hero units and "unique faction boards". Just looking at these the only thing unique about these are the fact each one has a different name. Are the supposed to special faction power that goes with these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The faction powers were put on cards instead of the player boards. That way you can play your favorite faction (color) but have a different power each game.

I don't recall if the faction power cards were a Kickstarter bonus, were included in the base game, or came with one of the expansions. Maybe someone from EGG can clarify?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
Dexposure.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Faction powers (which ended up being cards instead of play mats) were an Add on, but provided free to the LE backers.

update#25 wrote:
The Faction Power Cards (12) – US MSRP $7.99 -- SKU # 101877 These 12 cards detail a unique power that each faction in the game can selectively employ. When using these Faction Powers, the players can either: 1) draft these (one per player) in reverse starting order (last player selects first); or 2) blind draw their Power. The designer recommends option #1. (Included in The Limited Edition)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Bogusgig. I forgot they were a late add on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.