$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 66.3

4,657 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
29.3% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

juan b
msg tools
i plage ancient gold lantern in what wave i got the 12 current expansions? if someone now thank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they all ship in summer 2017 with the core game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Styfen wrote:
Please direct questions like this to the following thread.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1679203/kingdom-death-monst...

Useless to post that when someone has already created a new thread.

You could have just answered his question in less space.

The FAQ is buried and on the second page now, so most will never find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
DegenerateElite wrote:
Styfen wrote:

Well, it is buried on the second page because of the flow of questions that have already been answered. Folks argue about whether the forums on BGG should be chats or databases; that's fine. In the interest of preserving some usability of the information here, though, and the contributions of those who already have provided detailed answers, I am glad that Styfen is providing the link to the FAQ thread. Just yesterday I asked a question that had already been answered on a Kickstarter; if someone had directed me to a FAQ where it would be answered, I would have had that answer, answers to additional questions, and so would anyone who saw the exchange. I am just saying that I find Styfen's redirection helpful, that's all, and wanted him to know it; I know we are likely to disagree.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother Jim wrote:
DegenerateElite wrote:
Styfen wrote:

Well, it is buried on the second page because of the flow of questions that have already been answered. Folks argue about whether the forums on BGG should be chats or databases; that's fine. In the interest of preserving some usability of the information here, though, and the contributions of those who already have provided detailed answers, I am glad that Styfen is providing the link to the FAQ thread. Just yesterday I asked a question that had already been answered on a Kickstarter; if someone had directed me to a FAQ where it would be answered, I would have had that answer, answers to additional questions, and so would anyone who saw the exchange. I am just saying that I find Styfen's redirection helpful, that's all, and wanted him to know it; I know we are likely to disagree.

The problem is, when someone asks a question, and just gets told to go ask it somewhere else, it makes the forums look cold, impersonal, and a bit rude (which I know isn't Styfen's intent at all).

There's nothing wrong with advising people about the FAQ, but as the question has already been asked, being dismissive doesn't undo the thread entry.

It doesn't hurt to say: "Here is the the answer you want. Please note there's also a FAQ where you can get any more answers you need."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Kleinke
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
atomo wrote:
i plage ancient gold lantern in what wave i got the 12 current expansions? if someone now thank

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-mon...

Poots wrote:
the core game will always ship alone. It's around 23 lbs all packed up. I gotta do some chasing with the warehouses before I come back with a firmer answer on how and when old expansions ship. Ideally, it would be around the same time as the core game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I dun goofed.
badge
I dun goofed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Styfen wrote:

Dude... Just stop. You're contribution negatively to the forums.

Answer the guys question or move on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Babb
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DegenerateElite wrote:
Styfen wrote:

The idea is that if you say it enough times, people will direct their questions to the FAQ thread instead and stop making these new threads.

Problem being that the FAQ thread is now getting both "hidden" and cluttered as well. Which means it's failing at its purpose, and people will keep asking their questions since they don't even know the FAQ exists.

Ideally Styfen -would- answer questions with his redirect (and thank you DegenerateElite for actually trying to give a more immediate answer!), but I'm pretty sure he's not following these threads once he copy/pastes his "look in the FAQ" response. A private message might be in order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I dun goofed.
badge
I dun goofed.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you PM him, expect an obnoxious response.

Styfen wrote:
Guess what?

1) It is working, it's helping
2) Take your own advice

Door is over there, see ya!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vivix
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I'm also curious how much the shipping will be for all those expansions. If it's really $15 plus $5 per expansion, that is going to be a whole lot of money on top, especially if you get new expansions too. Yikes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I dun goofed.
badge
I dun goofed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Vivix7 wrote:
I'm also curious how much the shipping will be for all those expansions. If it's really $15 plus $5 per expansion, that is going to be a whole lot of money on top, especially if you get new expansions too. Yikes.

Shipping charges are no joke for this game. Gotta take those into account when you pledge!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
TR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Given how the previous wave releases ended, it is more like $15 flat rate per wave or, failing to get the flat rate for some reason, some sort of reasonable rate per wave.

Please also note that $15 + $5 per expansion actually totals to $25 (the two expansions being First Hero and Nightmare Ram).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Pifferi
Italy
reggio Emilia
Emilia-Romagna
flag msg tools
Vivix7 wrote:

Me too, I'm really tempted by the 750$ pledge but how much will it cost for us the 12 expansions to ship? I'm not bothered about when they will ship...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to go with the $750 level but I think I'll just manually add on the old expansions as they are released through the campaign... mainly because there are 2 I know I dont want (Spider & Tree) and a few I'm not sure I should get (like Green Knight Armor? & Slenderman)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.