4 Posts

Agility» Forums » Rules

Subject: Dog Ability Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh P.
United States
flag msg tools
I have one more rules question. For a couple of dogs, their ability says "clear" followed by a green square. I don't see anywhere that states what this symbol is. Does this refer to open ground?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Groeneweg
United States
Clear Lake
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, that represents open ground.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just have to pipe in here to say, "This is such a great game!" Love this design. That Brent Povis is a skilled designer. I like Morels, but this one is much better.

Can't wait for his next game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh P.
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks everyone. I wanted to make sure I was clear on all the rules before I played. I just picked up this game since I was looking for a good 2 player game to play with my fiance. She loves dogs and when I told her about this game she got really excited. I can't wait to play this with her later this week. I'm sure this will quickly become a hit in our household.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.