12 Posts

Star Wars: Destiny» Forums » General

Subject: UK release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Paterson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I noticed a lot of people in the US already seem to be playing this game, has it already been released over there? I preordered both starters here in the UK but i cant seem to get an exact shipping date for it. If anyone can shed some light on this for me please do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre release in the US was about a week and a half ago. Limited quantity. General release is Dec 1st
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Paterson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Would this be worldwide then? It seems tough to find out info about it over here. Also i preordered about a month ago so not sure what this means in terms of shipping dates as have never preordered anything like this before. It was from an online UK retailer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Hopson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I've pre ordered from Wayland games and it's been shipped today day by royal mail 2nd class. So should arrive on the 1st.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tiduswave wrote:
Would this be worldwide then? It seems tough to find out info about it over here. Also i preordered about a month ago so not sure what this means in terms of shipping dates as have never preordered anything like this before. It was from an online UK retailer.

It's supposed to be world-wide. FFG have gotten a lot better when it comes to setting release dates and syncing them (at least between Europe and the US). This time however the European distributors seem to have trouble holding the release date. I got a notification from the store where I pre-ordered stuff (in Sweden) where they explained that the distributor hadn't shipped (this was 4 days ago) giving us a heads up that it would be tough to make the release date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Bown
United Kingdom
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Released UK wide on 1st December. Your local games shop should have it then. Saying that we've already pressed over half of our allocation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Schutte
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
macca2210 wrote:
I've pre ordered from Wayland games and it's been shipped today day by royal mail 2nd class. So should arrive on the 1st.

Sorry your shipment ended up on LV-426, were sending you and a team of marines to extract it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jarvis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a pre release in the uk on the 19th November, i got a Rey and Kylo Ren starter and a bunch of boosters from my flgs... They also gave out promo Rey cards and a storage box if you played a game as part of the pre rlease. Full release tomorrow I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aigars Pontags
msg tools
macca2210 wrote:

Did you get any shipping confirmation from them? Have not heard from them since order confirmation, so have no idea, what is happening :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Hopson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
lmx2k5 wrote:
macca2210 wrote:

Did you get any shipping confirmation from them? Have not heard from them since order confirmation, so have no idea, what is happening :/

I got an email from them, and it was delivered this morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Paterson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I ordered mine from chaos cards and got an email on 30th saying it was shipped. Assume it was 2nd class and will hopefully arrive tomorrow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mick coughlan
Australia
Bendigo
victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered six booster packs from Weyland games to see what the game was about and have not received them. Did they get any stock?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.